Top Social

.

Hello 2016

Friday 1 January 2016


Here we are in 2016, I know everyone says it, but really where did the year go?!

2015 was a really tough year as I was in hospital for just over a month and then found out I needed a liver transplant. I'm also very reliant on an oxygen tank and struggle with most simple daily tasks, that being said I am glad that we know what is causing my breathlessness and I can't wait for it to be fixed.

Reading blogs and watching youtube has helped keep me going and it has made me determined to stick with my blogging and taking photos.

I know that at any point I may go in for my transplant and I will be in hospital for quite a while, but whilst I wait I might as well work at something I love.

So this year won't be an easy one but I am prepared for what is yet to come and I look forward to being on the road to recovery. Who knows maybe hospital posts will become a thing?

Have a great New Year

xoxo
Verity


Post Comment
Post a Comment