Top Social

.

Bee Good Cream Cleanser

Saturday 2 January 2016
Bee Good-Honey and Propolis 2 in 1 Cream Cleanser-£11.50



Here we go then, the first review of 2016, this cleanser was an accidental find but it turns out to be a bit of a gem.
Basically my beauty and skincare stuff didn't get packed in to the car during the Christmas madness, I was looking for the Burt Bees cleanser but Waitrose didn't seem to stock it so I ended up grabbing this instead.

I wasn't expecting big things from this but as I read the box now it does say it doesn't contain any mineral oils, silicone or parabens. These are all ingredients I tend to steer away from because they tend not to suit my dry skin. The price is also great for the amount you get and it does include a cute little muslin cloth.

So onto the actual product, when I first applied this I used way too much, you really do need the smallest amount because it seems to cream up really thickly and to twice the amount. For dry skins this is the bomb! It's so luxurious and creamy making it really lovely to apply to my dry skin to remove every last bit of make up. I'm seriously impressed by this accidental little find and will definitely be using up every last drop. The muslin cloth is a great added bonus too, I'm intrigued to try more products from this brand having never seen it before.



Post Comment
Post a Comment