Top Social

.

Rose Gold Obsession: Frends Layla Headphones

Friday 27 March 2015
Hi, My name is Verity and I have an obsession with white and rose gold.

"Hi Verity welcome to crazy obsessions anonymous."

Now imagine my excitement when I saw these Frends Layla headphones over half a year ago on Zoella's channel?! I was obsessed but saw the price and realised I had to forget about them ASAP! Well that wasn't easy, they were all I could think about for ages, I had the money but in June I wanted to waste my money doing stuff with friends not buying a pair of headphones. In the end I soon forgot about them and I would have been fine until...

More recently I saw Zoe talk about them again, not just once but in multiple videos and Instagram photos and I decided to bite the bullet and buy them. I ordered them from Urban Outfitters and they arrived very quickly in a massive box-which was definitely a bit over the top but I enjoyed ripping it open.

Now these headphones may be a lot of money but they are an investment and what you pay is what you get, these are good looking, good quality and very comfy headphones. They are so stylish and you can even switch up the ear covers, when I finally have some money again I might think about getting the Mother of Pearl ear covers. So you can change the style as much as you like once you have forked out for the actual headphones.

The quality of sound that you get from these headphones is great, I don't have to have my music playing that loud and the sound is already great! The size of these is also great for my small ears and they are so comfortable on my head!


Frends Layla Headphones-£129




So now it's: Hi. My name is Verity and I have an obsession with my white and rose gold headphones.
Post Comment
Post a Comment