Top Social

.

Makeup Revolution Haul First Impressions

Friday 5 June 2015
Lip Lava- Makeup Revolution-£11.96 for all 5




Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Flawless Matte- Makeup Revolution-£8.00


So I recently made an order from Makeup Revolution, I'd never bought anything from them before but they have lots of good offers on and they have some lovely palettes. I like that they have lots of colourful eyeshadow palettes for really decent prices, I love doing colourful looks but don't always want to spend loads on eyeshadows.

I bought all of the lip lavas because they were doing a special package deal, I love the pale neautral shades for everyday and the red is also something I would wear. The purple one is a bit more out there but I quite liked using it for this post. I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to wear it out. 

I also got the Ultra Matte Eyeshadow palette which is really useful to use as transitional colours with some of my other palettes, they are a little chalky though and they do have a bit of fall out. I used a couple of the shades on my eyes for this look but I mainly used the Iconic Pro palette. I forgot to take pictures of the palette but I used most of the brown shades for my crease and then some of the grey/ taupe shades for my outer v.

I haven't ever done a make up look for my blog before do you like them? Let me know what you think down below
Post Comment
Post a Comment