Top Social

.

Fairy Godmother Gathering

Wednesday 3 June 2015
So the other weekend we had a lovely visit off my godmother, she is my mum's all time best friend like joint at the hip kind of friends, basically sisters. She lives in Poland with her three kids her eldest is my brother's best friend (also mum's godson) and they are like twins! They speak all the time and they love everything each other does a friendship I hope never ends and I'm sure they'll be like my mum and godmum. 
Her daughter, middle child,  is MY goddaughter! Confused yet?! She is the sweetest little thing and I couldn't be more proud to have her as my goddaughter. I'm not sure she understands it full but she thinks it means we are family and that is fine by me!!
Her littlest baby is adorable and is just getting his own personality and has discovered the art of walking, he is a little handful though, surprising how energetic tiny people can be!
So basically all you need to know is that our families are basically one , all us kids will continue to be friends and our kids will be friends etc, etc...
I will also proudly say I was my godmum's first godchild, I think she has helped shape me into the person I am today, she has always been a massive photography inspiration to me and encouraged me to carry on with it.


So this first photo is my dad and goddaughter mowing the lawn, we live in the countryside and have fields to mow so yes we do require a sit on mower we aren't just lazy. To a 6 year old a sit on mower is really exciting, also it's shocking how quick they learn! My dad let her try on her own and she knew exactly how to turn it on and work it.


This is what I call home, no matter where I am in the world this is where my mum and dad are so it's always going to be home. In the middle of nowhere but in the most beautiful place you could imagine.
 Miss Sassy Pants stole my glasses (she isn't sassy by any means but in those glasses everyone is sassy), maybe I'll be her fashion inspiration?

We visited the airfield nearby us and it's actually one of my favourite places to visit, I love sitting in the sun and watching the planes and helicopters coming in and taking off. Some planes stop here to have lunch and all of it just fascinates me.


I am so lucky to live where I do, the lighting is incredible.

 This little smiley bundle of joy is so cute but man he's a little handful.

I know this isn't your usual post off me but I want to write it so I will remember this beautiful little weekend we had.
Post Comment
Post a Comment