Top Social

.

Lush Buffy Scrub

Monday 1 June 2015

Lush Buffy Scrub-£6.50/90g

This was one of the first Lush products I ever tried, I hadn't heard anything about it but saw that it was good for exfoliation for dry skin. It was so unusual and I love trying all kinds of exfoliation products so I thought I would pick it up to try. This is the third time I've repurchased this and I love it.

It is quite a rough exfoliation so great for those of you with dry and flaky skin, if you like a gentle soft exfoliation then this isn't for you. What I particularly love about it is that because it's ground rich and other scrubby bits built into an essentials oil filled butter it leaves you feeling very soft afterwards and not like a dried up prune.

It lasts a good long time and I always come back to it when I'm feeling particularly dry because nothing else seems to do the job quite as well! I always buy the small size because I find it easier to use and the bigger version is quite a chunky block to work with.

Have you tried this scrub? Let me know in the comments below

Post Comment
Post a Comment