Top Social

.

My Top 5 Pinky-Nude Lipsticks

Sunday 31 May 2015
 A bit of a different post today than my normal reviews, here I have picked out my top 5 pinky nude lipsticks. I don't really wear just nude lipsticks I tend to lean more towards a pinky nude because otherwise I look so washed out! So I actually seemed to do this in order of opaqueness, I did this totally by accident but I think it worked quite well.

Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick-Belle-£4.79
 This first lipstick is by Seventeen, I picked this out because of the gorgeous deep pink shade but it came out as a sheer wash of colour. This one I'll pick when my lips are feeling dry or flaky because the texture is so creamy and it's almost like a gloss in lipstick form. I don't actually have much of this left but when I run out I would definitely go out and get it again. It also comes with a little mirror too which is great for on the go application!
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain-Honey-£7.99
 Next up is this Balm Stain by Revlon, it's sort of like the chubby sticks by Clinique or you could compare it to a crayon you might have used in nursery. When I first got it, it was easy to use because the end was a sharper point but now it's a flat stub, that might just be because of the way I apply my lipstick though. It's a bit more pigmented than the Rimmel Mirror Shine Lipstick but again quite a sheer hydrating lipstick, great just to whack on without a mirror or quickly before heading out the door.
Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipstick-Barely Blush-£4.99
 Apparently Seventeen do good pinky nude lipsticks as I have two! This is such a lovely light pink nude and the price is so good for the quality of this lipstick, it has a medium pigmentation so not too sheer that's it's more like a gloss but just enough to make it a lipstick. Great if you want a hint of colour and again very creamy and easy to apply.
Mac-Brave-£15.50
 This is probably my favourite of the whole bunch, I have only had it a few months and it's already looking a bit on the low side, it has great coverage so definitely an opaque lipstick and the colour is a lovely shade of light rose pink. It is slightly matte but not drying on the lips at all, in fact it feels very buttery on the lips.
Stila Liquid Lipstick-Patina-£15.00
 Finally a liquid lipstick by Stila, great staying power as it goes on wet and then dries very matte and it does not budge after that, it doesn't even lose any of its colour throughout the day which is great! This is almost more of a mauve pink nude colour and some days it looks more mauve than pink, I think it depends what make-up you are wearing with it. I love this is if I don't want to be reapplying lipstick throughout the day the only problem with it is that the shade is almost always sold out, so keep a sharp eye out for it!

Those are my top 5 pinky-nude lipsticks, any lipsticks you recommend I try?




Post Comment
Post a Comment