Top Social

.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Rave Review

Sunday 15 March 2015


Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Effect-£4.99
This little beauty took me forever to find! Every Boots, Superdrug and supermarket with a Maybelline stand seemed to be sold out of this or they just didn't sell it altogether. I've had my eye out for well over a month, I wasn't desperate for it but I knew once I saw it I would have to snatch it up.

This came at the perfect time for me because I've been sleeping terribly recently and the veins on my eyes were standing out more than usual but I used this as a base and it covered them completely.

I use this after a primer but before my eyeshadow, it covers any imperfections and also gives my eyeshadow a base to stick to. The shade of this is just great for my eyes, it is a bit darker than my skin tone but once my eye shadow is done then you can barely tell.

This is such a great little gem from the high street, only down side is that it is so hard to find!

Any other little gems hiding in the high street that I should give a go?
Post Comment
Post a Comment