Top Social

.

Review: Collection Eyes Uncovered Palettes

Sunday 22 March 2015





Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette-Nude Grey-£3.99
Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette-Nude-£3.99
These little gems are the new edition to the Collection family, these eyeshadow palettes include a few matte shades and also some shimmer shades. Here I have the Nude Palette and also the Nude Grey Palette, there is one more in the collection but I wasn't as keen on the shades and I really didn't need three new palettes, heck I didn't really need one but that's besides the point.

Both palettes come with one of those applicators we all hate and usually ditch in the bin, these are no different, they just aren't as good as make up brushes. I have kept mine and used them and found they aren't bad at applying eyeshadow into the inner corner of my eye and also placing eyeshadow under my eye and smudging it out.

These palettes are great and even better they are so affordable, usually the high street brands struggle creating good quality matte eyeshadows so tend to stick to shimmer but these matte shades are great. There is a bit of fall out but even my favourite, expensive Urban Decay eyeshadows do that. The packaging isn't the best, it's cardboard which isn't very durable and includes a brush that we all could do without even though I've managed to make use of it. I think it'd have been great if there had been a little mirror because it's so small and compact to great for travelling but you would need a seperate mirror.

Overall I think this is a fantastic budget buy, great for those starting out with eyeshadow and want to get something cheap to begin with. It'd be great for travelling with but you'd just need an extra mirror and just be careful of any fall out falling onto your face. Definitely worth checking out.

Have you tried these palettes or do you have any budget buys you think I should try?
Post Comment
Post a Comment