Top Social

.

Review: Mac Prolongwear Concealer

Friday 20 March 2015
Every woman and her dog and her dog's best friend has heard of this concealer, I see every blogger and youtuber speak about it highly. At first I was a bit dismissive because I thought it wouldn't work around my dry eyes but then various blogger/vloggers with dry skin reviewed it and didn't seem to find that an issue so I thought I'd bite the bullet and buy it.


Mac Prolongwear Concealer-£17.00
 When I was choosing what shade I was going I wanted to go for something a bit lighter than my skin tone so that I could use it as an under the eye highlighter. The shade I got was NW20 and my foundation shade is usually NW25, I like the shade I got but I reckon I could have gone with NW15.

This is a very light consistency yet gives such great full coverage, and I haven't noticed it looking cakey or creasing. It lasts pretty much all day and I'm pretty much head over heels in love with it. I can't understand how I went so long without this.

I did read some reviews that the pump releases too much product, I would agree with that but after a couple of uses I found a way of just getting a little bit out. The key is to press very slowly and gently. Once applied I blend it out with my finger or a damp beautyblender and then later set it with a little powder. I like to press my powder onto my face because I find sweeping moves my make up out of place

I think this is a new staple product to my make up collection, although I would like to try the new Urban Decay concealer, so maybe I'll try that next. Are there any other good concealers out there that I might like?

Please leave a comment and you can follow if you are enjoying this blog. xx

Post Comment
Post a Comment