Top Social

.

Body Shop Haul

Monday 23 March 2015
I don't know about you but I love the body shop, it's such a great place to get some great quality skincare but without spending ridiculous amounts of money. It's a great pick me up for my skin and for me, it really does cheer me up. You can get some lovely face masks or some bits for a nice relaxing bath.

When I went in I had some skincare stuff in mind that I had been wanting to try out, I managed to pick these up for a really decent price because I got them at Cheshire Oaks Outlet and they did some brilliant offers like 30% off 3 items!



Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil-£10
 The first thing I was dying to try was this Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil, I had heard load of bloggers review this and absolutely love it. So since I was looking for a new, high street cleanser I thought I would give this a whirl,  I have been using Liz Earle Cleanse& Polish for so long now so I fancied a little switch up. I have been using this Body Shop Cleanser for a while now and it just melts all of my make up off so quickly and turns into a lovely milky consistency, I use this with my Clinique Cleansing brush and they work so well together. It is worked well with my dry skin and my face always feels moisturised afterwards and never feels dry or tight like with some cleansers. For £10 this is an amazing product and definitely worth trying and I think any skin type would love this and notice a difference, even if you just used it for heavy eye make up.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser-£7.50
Recently I have been noticing that I have quite large pores, so I wanted to try something without silicone in to try and smooth over them before I applied my make up. When I saw this I thought it looked exactly like what I was after. I haven't used this much but I am not enjoying it at all, I used it this morning and it started peeling off my face as I applied my face make up, it got so bad I had to start all over again. My search for a primer continues...
The Body Shop Drops of Youth Concentrate-£24.00
I kept seeing good reviews of this and vloggers use it in their tutorials, they seemed to love it and I was after a new serum so I decided to try it out. The packaging of this is rather poor and the pipette just doesn't suck up the product as well as I'd expect it to, so you have to fiddle about using the pipette to spread it onto your fingers, which probably isn't very hygienic! The texture of this also took a bit of getting used to as its a very gloopy, thick gel but all that aside it's a lovely serum and leaves my face feeling very nourished.

I'm still on the hunt for a good primer, anybody got any recommendations?

Post Comment
Post a Comment