Top Social

.

By Terry Lip balm

Friday 29 May 2015

By Terry Baume De Rose-£39.00
Going into the shop knowing I was going to purchase this was probably one of the hardest things I've had to go and do. Ok, a tiny over exaggeration maybe but it is not easy parting with £39 for a fricking lip balm I can assure you! It's one of those 'beauty bloggers made me do it' purchases, the vlogger that did it for me was INTHEFROW, I'm currently obsessed with both her and her blog, I mean damn look at that gorgeous purple hair. I just want everything she recommends lately, not good for the bank balance.

I've always struggled with dry, flaky lips and nothing seems to cut it except for a few that I've recently been trialling. (Let me know if you'd like to see a post on my favourite lip balms in the comments below.) So when I bought this I hadn't set my hopes up  too high, I mean yes I wanted it to god damn work because it cost so much.

I walked into SpaceNK knowing it was coming home with me, I went straight over to find it, smelt it, dashed to the till out came the card, out came my money and there the little black bag of guilt was mine!

But was it worth it? Well that's the worst part. I absolutely adore it! I could NOT be without this now, the smell is delicious, the texture is thick and creamy, the packaging is oh so posh and what more is that it works!! It doesn't get rid of my flaky lips entirely but medically I don't think they ever will be, but this leaves them soft and preps my lips perfectly for lipstick.

So there we go that's an addiction I may live to regret! Anybody else tried this? Thoughts?

Post Comment
Post a Comment