Top Social

.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

Wednesday 27 May 2015


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette-£56.00
I adore these Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders and this palette is to great to try out more than one shade and to get to know the powders before maybe buying a full version. It's also a great palette to travel with because you can use the different shades for different parts of your face.

The shades from left to right are Dim Light, Incandescent Light and Radiant Light. My favourites are Dim Light and Incandescent Light, I use Dim Light more all over my face whereas Incandescent Light is better to highlight. The Radiant Light Shade is almost like a glowy bronzer and I don't use this as much as the other two but occasionally if I fancy a bronze glow I will use this powder on top of my contour.
My Incandescent Light powder has a serious dent in it and I can imagine I would buy the full size of this because I love how it brightens my under eyes and can also be used as a highlighter on the high points of my face.

The texture of these powders is so dreamy and buttery, they may be glowy powders but they don't have chunky pieces of glitter just a light, beautiful sheen.
I would definitely recommend trying out this palette, especially if you haven't tried the Ambient Lighting Powders before.

Would love it if you left a comment and maybe you'd like to follow me on bloglovin?
Post Comment
Post a Comment