Top Social

.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

Monday 25 May 2015

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub-£5.50
I have naturally really dry lips and they always get so flaky so I decided to repurchase a Lush lip scrub. I have previously had the popcorn lip scrub from Lush and loved it so much but once I had used it up I didn't get around to buying a new one until now.

The bubblegum flavour smells and tastes so delicious, much better than the popcorn one that I had loved. I don't use this every day but I use it a couple of times a week to get rid of any flakiness on my lips. I think if I used it every day I would have no lips left. It always leave my lips feeling much softer and makes lipstick application much better.

I don't think there are many lip scrubs for sale but another one I love is the one by E.L.F. which is in a lipstick form and gives you a bit more control of the product. It does give a slightly better result in my opinion but the Lush one smells and tastes much better. Wouldn't it be great if Lush could do their scrub in a stick form?
Post Comment
Post a Comment