Top Social

.

Onwards and Upwards

Sunday 24 May 2015



I've had a crazy month, I had come back off my cruise and I think after all the recent changes in my life I was feeling rather overwhelmed and I sunk into a spot of depression. I didn't want to get out of bed and I would cry all day-when I wasn't sleeping that is. I eventually pulled myself together and decided I needed to start sorting myself out. I am currently still trying to find someone to talk to because I think the only way to get your sort your issues is by talking to someone.

I then started gradually building myself up to getting out and doing things again, first just with the family and then I was starting to meet up with friends. I met up with a friend recently and went to this cute coffee shop and had a gorgeous hot chocolate and a toasty brie and bacon panini. Yum! I could eat one of those right now.

The big challenge of the month was going out to a 21st birthday party, he was a friend's brother but also a member of our young farmers. I hadn't seen any of my young farmer friends in ages so I was naturally feeling really nervous and I was also worried about being cold. When I'm cold I get really anxious and panicky and I really didn't want to ruin my evening.
The day of the party I was hopping from going to not going every five seconds but in the end I just decided to buck up and go, I had my car so I could leave whenever I pleased and that helped reassure me a little. Of course I ended up really enjoying myself and I danced the night away with my friends and then spent the majority of the next day gossiping with my bestie and just feeling very sleepy.

I was very proud of myself for going in the end and was so glad I did go.
Post Comment
Post a Comment