Top Social

.

L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper

Friday 22 May 2015


L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper-£5.99
I haven't ever tried a coloured brow gel before, usually I go for the clear mascara from Miss Sporty and use that to 'tame my brows.' But more recently I noticed it's really thick and gloopy and I'm not sure it keeps them in place anyway, so I thought I'd try a brow gel product.

I'd heard really good reviews about this Brow Artist Plumper so decided to try it first, I have it in the shade light/medium which admittedly is a bit too light for my dark brown eyebrows so next time I would pick up the darker shade.

The product itself though is great and really grooms and keeps your brows in place all day long, I usually use this after filling in my brows with some brow powder but if I'm in a rush I will just use this on it's own and the finishing result is really good.

I wouldn't go back to using clear mascara any more because I don't think it does as good a job and if you were after a clear gel then L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper does do a clear shade which would be great if your brows are quite full looking and you just need to tame them.

Has anybody tried this Brow Plumper? Or are there any other brow gels you would recommend? Please leave a comment below
Post Comment
Post a Comment