Top Social

.

No7 Stay Perfect Shade And Define

Wednesday 20 May 2015

No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Perfect-£8.00
Firstly I'd like to apologise for these poor quality photos, I am on the road to improving my photos and hopefully I will be getting better as I learn more about photography.

Anyway I had to get a post up about this eyeshadow pencil, I had seen this floating around the bloggersphere as a dupe for the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock which I thought was stunning, but really £29.00 for an eyeshadow stick?!
I have the shade No7 Shade and Perfect Stick in Cool Rock and having seen swatches there really isn't much difference between them, the By Terry ones look like they have more pigmentation and admittedly do look that little bit prettier.

I picked this up using one the No7 £5 off vouchers, so it only cost me £3, I then got another voucher and used that one to get a purple shade which I also love. They are always giving out these vouchers and I am definitely going to try and use them a bit more now, it is a free £5 after all!

I think if I manage to use this shade up I might invest in the By Terry one because it is such a dreamy shade.

What I love especially about these eyeshadow pencils is how quick and easy they are to use, if I am ever in a rush or don't fancy a full on eye look then I will reach for this. A quick sweep across the eyelid and a bit of blending and I'm good to go.

Have any of you tried the By Terry Ombre Blackstars? Or the No7's Stay Perfect Shade and Perfect sticks? What do you think? Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Post Comment
Post a Comment