Top Social

.

Lush Blackberry Bath Bomb Review

Monday 18 May 2015

Blackberry Bath Bomb-Lush-£3.25

So this was one of the very first first bath bombs I properly tried from Lush, I went for it because it was meant to be good for anxiety and that immediately made me want to give it a go.
In fact I went straight home and used it that very night it's a very simple purple, bluey bath bomb but when thrown into the bath it explodes and turns the bath a lovely vibrant purple!

Now my sense of smell isn't that great so I wouldn't be able to smell it and then tell you exactly what was in it but from what Lush website tells me I can see that it contains frankincense and bergamot oils. These oils are used for anxiety, depression, tension and is supposed to relax and uplift you whilst you enjoy the bath. It also helps you calm down your breathing which is great for a gal with only one properly functioning lung aka me. Sometimes I forget to concentrate on breathing calmly and this just helps me relax and breathe a little better, obviously it's not a miraculous cure for me but it helps.

No for someone with a poor sense of smell I can definitely get the aroma of this bath bomb and I immediately calm down and relax.
It's now a bath bomb I can't be without, I always have to have a back up and everytime I go into Lush it is the first thing I add to my basket!  I have also got my grandad hooked on it because he likes to have a nice chill out before bed, I mean who doesn't?

Any other good relaxing bath bombs I need to try? Let me know in the comments below.


 
Post Comment
Post a Comment