Top Social

.

My Top Lipbalms

Sunday 7 June 2015


I love lip balm and I can't go a day without it, in fact I struggle to go a few hours without applying some. I have a breathing problem which I think I have mentioned before, it's mainly to do with my lungs but I also breathe mainly through my mouth which causes dry, flaky lips.
I use lip scrubs to get rid of flakiness and when I want to wear certain lipsticks but I find the best way to keep my lips looking good is to reapply lip balm all the time.
By Terry Baume De Rose-£39.00

My top lip balm of choice is the By Terry Baume De Rose, it is pricey stuff but it is the thickest, creamiest, most loveliest lip balm in the world! It's definitely one of my holy grail items. I did a fuller blog post recently so you can read more about it here. I can honestly say though if you have very dry lips then give this a go and hopefully you will love it as much as I do, it's worth every penny.

Nivea Lip Balm-£1.55 and Nivea Lip Butter-£2.00
The next few lip balms are all high street, the first are the Nivea lip balms in stick form. I love these and they come in a variety of different colours and strength of hydration. These are so easy to get in deals at the super market, I make sure I always pick them up when they have an offer on. They are great to have chucked in your make-up bag or in you handbag. I have a few of these dotted all over the house!

This next lip balm is one I got in a gift set for Christmas by Marks and Spencers, I actually really loved the gift set but I was so surprised how lovely and soft this makes my lips feel! I just didn't expect to love it as much as I do. They actually do a cute little set of three lip balms for £6.00 which would make a great little present for a friend or family member. ps. I didn't take a photo of mine because my dog chewed the lid and it looks a bit gross, but luckily it's still usable.

Finally I have another lip product by Nivea, this time it's the little lip butters they do. They smell delicious and are lovely and thick so they feel like they are actually working on your lips. I've not been trying these as long but I think I might be hooked! I want to get some different flavours so I can hide those round the house too

What are your lip balm musts?
Post Comment
Post a Comment