Top Social

.

Lush Twilight Bath Bomb

Monday 8 June 2015
Lush Twilight Bath Bomb-£3.35

I had high hopes for this Lush Twilight Bath Bomb, it was recommend for people that have difficulty sleeping so I was expecting it to be like the Blackberry Bath bomb, which I love. I expected something very calming and it smelt nice when unused but when I put this in the bath I couldn't really smell anything.

It did feel quite nice on the skin but it hadn't quite had the effect I was hoping, compared to the Blackberry bath bomb it just wasn't as calming and relaxing. If I buy a bath bomb I tend to want it to smell and work well. 

It wasn't terrible but I wouldn't repurchase it personally but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work for you.

What other Lush products should I try?

Post Comment
Post a Comment