Top Social

.

A Special Christmas

Tuesday 12 January 2016
Christmas came around so quickly this year, we had some family health emergency (not me for once), so that kept us busy most weekends leading up to Christmas. So when it came round to it we hadn’t really managed to do the Christmas shopping as we’d of liked.

I told mum not to worry about mine and she suggested we go shopping once things had settled down a bit. As it came about we were in Chester for New Year’s so mum and I decided to get up early and head over to Cheshire Oaks and go into Michael Kors.

We went arrived before opening hours and it was so peaceful and had the whole shop to ourselves. We’d only decided to go so early because my grandparents had seen queues for miles only a few days before.

Choosing a bag was like a dream, I knew I wanted a real leather handbag and I was going to go for something smaller but I wanted my Olympus pen to be able to fit into it so ended up settling for this small tote.

It’s a great bag for me because I can’t do massive handbags as I’m quite petite and I also struggle to hold them for a long period of time. It has great hand straps but luckily also a shoulder strap so I can make use of both my hands.

So thank you so much mum, I’m over the moon with my first proper handbag!

xoxo
V

ps. the family member is now better and that's the best Christmas present we could ask for.
Post Comment
Post a Comment